Monday, April 05, 2004

Lloyd Grove on Reliable Sources

Although The Daily News' Lloyd Grove had a rocky start in New York, and I said so, he's improved vastly.

So, imagine my surprise when Grove was a guest on Howie Kurtz's Reliable Sources talking on the JFK, Jr affair fiasco.

Never before have two such high profile media personalities spoken in such frank terms -- and on national television, no less -- about ... showering.

Howie asked Grove whether or not he would be uncomfortable writing on the JFK, Jr. story and if, afterwards, would he feel the need to take a quick one.

"It doesn't make me uncomfortable," said Grove, "and I would take a shower."

An honest answer from someone in the gossip business.

Later on, Howie hopped in:

"We'll have to see (about the JFK, Jr. spade of books). I think I may feel like taking a shower afterwards."

Thanks for sharing!

No comments: