Monday, December 06, 2004

Angelina Jolie Almost "Un-Man's" Cock Out Colin Farrell



As The Corsair noted earlier, the aptly nicknamed "Cock Out" Colin Farrell, what with that "distracting manhood" and all, made the best of his naughty bits while on location for Alexander the Great in Morocco, and, in the process, almost got "unsexed" by Angelina Jolie for pushing a practical joke too far, nearly depriving untold robust ladies of his randy Irish charms.

We wrote waay back in October:

"When you're Colin Farrell, 'The Lusty Leprechaun,' any time is time to rock out with your cock out.

GQ, November 2004:"GQ: Was it true that you were so fond of flashing on the set that you got the name of 'Cock Out Colin'?

"Colin Farrell: In Morocco? It was the easiest thing to do. When I got, the first thing I bought was a djellabo -- you know, a Moroccan traditional dress. So basically I wore a dress for two months, and I bought the lads djellabos so there we were like twelve lads in the pub all wearing dresses. No underwear. Very comfortable. They're so cozy, a big open airy dress. The pocket's weren't pockets; they were just holes in the side, so I used to do the silly thing where I'd get my bollocks and put it outside. Then I'd go up to anyone -- even one of the girls on the film -- and say, 'Will you get that out of my pocket?' It's always nice to make someone laugh. So you do that twice and you're 'Cock Out Colin.' I may have earned that one."

The 3AM Girls today amplify on his use of the "easy access" djellabos:

"ANGELINA Jolie made Colin Farrell's eyes water while they were filming Alexander.

"The 29-year-old actress revealed that japes on the set often got out of hand. Jolie, who plays the cocky Irishman's mum in the movie, says: 'He was always wearing those djellabas (kaftans)
which had a pocket. And he'd go up to me and say, 'Will you help me get this out of my pocket?' Staring up at me was his penis. I got him good though once. I pulled and stretched it so much, it was almost pulled off."

It might have been gone in 60 Seconds if she weren't Girl, Interrupted. Then she'd be a bone collector, to be sure. Angelina is welcome to see our djellabo any time she wants, by the way ...

(I know, not so crisp and spicy, but we are sooo hung over)


1 comment:

(S)wine said...

aaah, very nice...HUNG over.