Saturday, August 27, 2005

Picture Pages, Picture Pages ...

IMG_0565

He laughed, he cried; that goddamn party was better than fucking "Cats" (image via thecobrasnake)

IMG_1018

"Not to haggle, but I just don't believe that that pole dance was worth a full dollar. Now, do you want to pick up these dimes, or should I just toss them to you from across the room? (image via thecobrasnake)

IMG_9726

"Shady Sadie" -- as we like to call her -- liked her "chicken" young, naive, corn-fed and on the tender side. (image via thecobrasnake)

IMG_0637

Even after making all of that "Hootie and the Blowfish" scrilla, poor Darius Rucker can still only pull sorority girl that only goes the second base. (image via thecobrasnake)

IMG_0840

So (skeet,skeet), why don't one a you kids introduce me to some of that "Williamsburg Super-Crack" I've been hearing so much about, huh (skeet, skeet)? (image via thecobrasnake)

IMG_0652

Manorexia herr-poseur. (image via thecobrasnake)

IMG_0722

"... Then I'd dress up like a clown, and surprise kids at schools." (image via thecobrasnake)

IMG_1204

"Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry." (image via thecobrasnake)

No comments: