Monday, December 19, 2005

Email Hacking Problems

Once again I'm having email password hacking problems. As if it isn't bad enough that the government is eavesdropping, we seem to have acquired some hacker freak. Sadly, I always attract the crazies; it's the story of my life. If you received a sketchy email from me on Saturday, it wasn't me. Does anyone have any advice on how to stop this (Yes, I know about Symantec)? Aside from what I've sent to the nypd computer investigation technology unit re: communications fraud, I mean.

R

PS: We'll try not to let this inspiration-killing news interfere with today's blog postings.

1 comment:

Shaw Israel Izikson said...

So that's why you sent me that freaky email a few days ago!!!!

Damn...alright, if you're still having a hacking prob. send me an email -

my first name 3 times

(at)

gmail

dot

com

we'll figure out something.