Monday, October 23, 2006

Did Paris Smuggle The Sweet Leaf?



(image via newsoftheworld)

Nick Carter of the unwatchable E! television reality show "House of Carter (Exaggerated cough suggesting feigned detachment)" grabs headlines -- albeit in the extremely downmarket Newsoftheworld -- by suggesting, gamely, that Paris Hilton smuggled weed. Say it isn't so, Paris: Tell me why/ Ain't nothin' but a heartache/ Tell me why/ Ain't nothin but a mistake" Says Newsoftheworld:

"Nick, 26, was not surprised when two weeks ago we published pictures of her at a Milan fashion show with what appeared to be cannabis in her make-up bag.

"He claims she was so hooked on the drug she'd even smuggle it on to aeroplanes � in TEDDY BEARS.

"'If she was going overseas she'd cut a hole in her teddy and stuff it with cannabis,' he said.

"'She had to have her own private stash with her at all times regardless of the consequences.'"

The sad saga of an ex-boybander continues:

"'Then, seven months into their relationship the cracks really started to show. 'I heard rumours that Paris was cheating on me,' said Nick.

"'I wanted revenge. When I was in Texas with the band I met singer Ashlee Simpson and we slept together.

"'Unfortunately I lied to her and said I'd split with Paris so when she found out I hadn't, it was the last I heard from her.

"'Then Paris found out and we were over too. Now the last person I'd date is some rich kid who's had everything handed to her on a plate. Give me a normal girl any day.'"

A cautionary tale, to be sure. (Newsoftheworld)

No comments: