Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Vincent Gallo: Fucker

genreyes


How many times does 45 go into 16? That's something the local authorities might want to ask supercreep Vincent Gallo. Gallo, as you will remember, likes his 'em young. When he was 30, he was chatting up Chloe Sevigny, then 17. According to those intrepid Page Sixxies:

"'BROWN Bunny' director Vincent Gallo, 45, has a new friend - Los Angeles 'It' Girl Cory Kennedy, 16. Kennedy, who blogs about her nightlife exploits and dalliances with celebrities despite being underage, has called Gallo a 'keeper' on her blog and posts pictures of them together. Asked to comment, Gallo - who stressed there is no sexual relationship between the two - told Page Six: 'With the psychotic, middle-aged Madonna out there on the loose buying up all the stolen Negro babies in Africa, I felt it my social and humanitarian duty to take in any young, beautiful and sexy orphaned Jew teens running wild in Beverly Hills. Cory's a great kid, and I'm proud to be her daddy.'"

Scummy. Reminds us of Vincent Gallo's thoughts on the then barely legal Christina Ricci, who eventually starred in his shitty little pic "Buffalo 66". From an US Magazine interview in 1998:

"US Magazine: What do you think of Hollywood?

"Christina: There's a part of me that really loves it. I like going to fancy hotels. I like it when you feel glamorous, someone dresses you up and you go to the big premiere. The other stuff is kind of icky. I have a friend who does casting. Someone will walk in and he'll say, 'So good to meet you,' and then they'll walk out and he'll say, 'She's a little big around the middle.' That part of it is disgusting.
In 'Now and Then', your character binds her breast becuase she thinks they're too big.

"US Magazine: Have you ever done that?

"Christina: I used to do that from the time I was 12 till I was 15. You have to. [Hollywood] makes you. It makes you resent yourself. Buffalo '66 and Opposite of Sex helped me so much. Vincent [Gallo] said, 'You have a great body.' That made me feel better.

"US Magazine: How did Gallo persuade you to do Buffalo '66?

"Christina: He ran for a block in the rain to get me matches for my cigarette. He's like a professional charmer. He can seduce anyone."

Preferably if they are underage.

New posts from The Corsair -- February 2011 -- here.

No comments: