Monday, November 24, 2008

Picture Pages, Picture Pages ..



Will someone please tell Flavor Flav that he doesn't have to act like that, Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation in 1863? (image via gossiponthis)



Cave In. Verb. 1. to collapse inwards. 2. Informal to yield completely under pressure. (image via thecobrasnake)



Voted by her graduating class as most likely to suck seed. (image via thecobrasnake)



Dateline NBC correspondent Keith Morrison, never fails in unintentionally "bringing the creepy." (image via tvnewser)



We recommend a robust multivitamin, fried plantain and some arroz con pollo for good measure. (image via thecobrasnake)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Followed your post on Dwight's blog to your own blog. I need to look around some more but your self-description of "I write, therefore I am." was a cognito good enough to make the urge to immediately comment unbearable.

So, here I am.

If you want to read some of my stuff, click my name and scope it out. It's still just a zygote of a blog, but I'm working hard on it.

Now, I'll continue to peruse what you have going on here.

Later on.

The Corsair said...

welcome aboard, will check you out!

cheers,
Ron